SBP Expansion

GoldenMotor.com

Fuji Moto

Jan 17, 2010
Canada
Just got the pipe put on and its night and day over the stock, this engine runs 100% better and it mounted fairly easy - used an aluminum mount off an old pair of bash bars (slightly modified of course). Cant wait to get the shifter kit now! should go like ****! anyone ever use 9 speed with one?

Attachments

Mac

Dec 3, 2009
Maine
Fuji,
Nice adapter! looks good, I notice you have the off-set intake on the bike, I had the same problem with my Mtn bike, lost 3-4mph putting that intake on, bummer!!

Mac

Fuji Moto

Jan 17, 2010
Canada
I plan on making a custom one. any ideas where to get a 19mm pipe? just gotta get a better carb, I got that intake with the cns and i dont reallly like it, I dont like the handle bar choke and I dont know where to get jets to tune it. It wouldnt run right so i had to put a mangled stock one on it but it does run ok

Mac

Dec 3, 2009
Maine
Fuji,
I'll look around, I was thinking electrical conduit, with just one radius turn, no turn back, the carb would be pointing to the right of the motor, just a thought, the welds are wicked restrictive, there just pie cut, bent and welded(spooky tooth), I'm using a stock carb I soldered and re-jetted, I had CE(Jim's) billet intake on before, throttle response went down the tubes. Let me know if you come up with any ideas.

Mac

Fuji Moto

Jan 17, 2010
Canada
I was thinking of getting the short one for my new build, but to tell you the truth it is pretty fast as is, new slant head with a couple mods and a 36 tooth and still pretty tourqey and I got another sbp pipe and shift kit for it coming . What is this jet mod on the stock carb?