Rusty piece

GoldenMotor.com

yamahonkawazuki

Mar 17, 2010
Clinton Tn
Well getting the business of hte ground. i ride my moto as my SOLE source of transportation. ( and i thoroughly enjoy it). lost DL due to medical. anyhoo i obtained hte capital to purchase a BGF 66cc kit. and i sold that. ( am completing install monday ( today) original bike customer brought me was a rusty arse piece of shiite Huffy mt storm. im like Ewww i wouldnt give 20 for this pig, unles i was stranded in the desert, saw this at a swap meet, and it was my only way back to civilisation. well upon further examination, i determined this biek was unsafe, and a liability, well my 49.9cc BGF engine propels my trek 4500 to 30+, with GOOD bearings, this huffy would throw 1 if nto BOTH chains. and hurt or kill its rider. so i called him. he found another rusty huffy. , a classic cruiser type single gear bike. only didgy bearing in this one, was hte crank.bearing. to me this one is doable. wheels are rusty, BUT solid. this one ill build for him. heck i paid 139 for kit, sold for 275, most of profit goes to perosn who fronted me the capital for kit. rest ill save toward next kit, or my next build. i hate being picky, BUT i gotta CMA. ( CMA = Cover my arse) and my friends pawn shop as well, have to cover his. ( he supplied htee $$ for kit. ) he was like you building HTAT bike?!?!?!¡¿, refrring to the mt storm,, anyhoo this will give me the opportunity to evaluate the 66 when i get it running tomorrow night. i already have engine and exhaust mounted solidly. only thing left to do is mount grips, cables killswitch, and rear drive sprocket. ill photog this one for yall and update it..shft.

Last edited:

nogig

Mar 18, 2010
south carolina
re: Rusty piece

Print out the disclaimer found on many vendor sites about how dangerous bla bla bla one of these are and have them sign two copies and keep one. I WISH I could find people who would pay 275 to have a motor installed on their bikes. I have had people ask but no solid customers yet. good luck man!

yamahonkawazuki

Mar 17, 2010
Clinton Tn
re: Rusty piece

Print out the disclaimer found on many vendor sites about how dangerous bla bla bla one of these are and have them sign two copies and keep one. I WISH I could find people who would pay 275 to have a motor installed on their bikes. I have had people ask but no solid customers yet. good luck man!
Aye a CMA/CYA paper, 2 signatures and a witness sellers, buyers and witnesses. ( or notary)AFAIK, ive got the only MOTO around here. used to be another one BUT have not seen teh guy in ages.