4g belt drive transmission bushing

GoldenMotor.com

\./

Dec 4, 2011
CA
What size is the bushing from the 4 g belt drive transmission for a huasheng 4 stroke kit?

BigBlue

Nov 29, 2011
California
Look at post #8: http://motorbicycling.com/showthread.php?p=440718&highlight=4g+bushing#post440718

Might want to consider Cobrafreak's mod since Oilite bushing is always going to be questionable:
http://motorbicycling.com/showthread.php?t=37410&highlight=4g+bearing+mod

Sometimes it helps to help yourself by doing a search of the forum before asking a specific question. No one is going to know an Oilite bushing number off hand or the dimensions. It took me less than a minute to find your information you were asking:)

Good Luck,

Chris
AKA: BigBlue

MotoMagz

Aug 2, 2010
Michigan
US / McMaster Carr Stock/Chinese

OD 20+mm (.790 in.) 20-mm (.786 in.)

ID 16mm (.628 in.) 15.87mm (.625 in.)

Overall 20mm (.788 in.) 26.23mm (1.033 in.)
Length

Flange
to 18mm (.708 in.) 23.61mm (.929 in.)
End

Flange Dia. 24mm (.946 in.) 28.80mm (1.134 in.)

astro83ve

Apr 20, 2012
Bogota, CO
Hello everyone, does anyone know of where else (online) you can buy the replacement bushing for the 4g transmission? as I live outside the US, and just placed an order through the direct webpage of mcmaster carr, they cancelled it, stating that export complexities from the US, even though the delivery address was in the US. Any help, and I have seen the bearing conversion and although interesting and I don't think I have the tools or expertise to sand or file down the engine drive shaft.

Thank you all for your time.

The_Aleman

Jul 31, 2008
el People's Republik de Kalifornistan
Hello everyone, does anyone know of where else (online) you can buy the replacement bushing for the 4g transmission? as I live outside the US, and just placed an order through the direct webpage of mcmaster carr, they cancelled it, stating that export complexities from the US, even though the delivery address was in the US. Any help, and I have seen the bearing conversion and although interesting and I don't think I have the tools or expertise to sand or file down the engine drive shaft.

Thank you all for your time.
PM me your address, I'll send you 2 :D

I have a few left over from before cobrafreak did the bearing mod on my HS.

The_Aleman

Jul 31, 2008
el People's Republik de Kalifornistan
I thought you were giving those to me?
I have 5 left, dude in Colombia needs 2 of them more than you do, guy. :D

I still want that jack shaft too so please bring it to the race.
That thing went to jackshaft heaven. Maybe there it is not completely mangled with a 1/16" deep chain groove worn into it.

That thing's long gone and would have never been useful for anything after the hammering I gave it!