Squirrel loves motorcycle riding

GoldenMotor.com

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
Sorry Ron, but.... I'd run over that tree rat if I got the chance. I hate those things. Send him to me. I'll make sure he doesn't come back from a ride on my bike. They've done more damage to my trees and house than you can imagine. Chewed bark off limbs and killed the whole limb, chewed the wood from my roof soffits and tease the heck out of my Golden Retriever. I have a .22 pellet pistol that I keep handy just for those nasty rodents.

Tom

tooljunkie

Apr 4, 2012
Manitoba,Canada
squirrels arent my favorite,i do have a chipmunk that likes to visit me on the front step.
had to deal with flying squirrels in my house one time,got in through the chimney,4:00 am and we (me and the dog) were hunting in the basement.

Al.Fisherman

Sep 9, 2009
Calera, Alabama
Sorry Ron, but.... I'd run over that tree rat if I got the chance. I hate those things. Send him to me. I'll make sure he doesn't come back from a ride on my bike. They've done more damage to my trees and house than you can imagine. Chewed bark off limbs and killed the whole limb, chewed the wood from my roof soffits and tease the heck out of my Golden Retriever. I have a .22 pellet pistol that I keep handy just for those nasty rodents.

Tom
I feel the same way. I have almost rid my yard of these pests. Then comes a another season and I have to start over. I use a $300.00 pellet rifle with a 3 X 9 scope, shooting supersonic pellets. Nothing but a tree rat.