looks like a DWI looking for a place to happen!

GoldenMotor.com

foundmydog

Oct 17, 2011
South Carolina, USA
I actually made one of those on a whim and some left over parts a few years back without even ever seeing one!

I used a 5hp honda engine and geared it for lower speeds for safety sake.... worked very well and everyone gave the thumbs up!

With the right tube steel.... I may make a two seater one day just for the neighborhood and parties

foundmydog

Oct 17, 2011
South Carolina, USA
Here she is guys...

VERY simple to build one as you can see by the design

Simple box frame with a pillow blocked axle in the rear, front wheel spindles from northern tools, pillow block holding the handlebars vertically, amd a screwed on cooler

SIMPLE to build one.... that $679 price above is way out of hand when one can be built at home in a single day!

Attachments

iflyos

Sep 14, 2011
Winston-Salem, NC
Thanks for the picture...I have a feeling my wife is gonna hate you after I free up some space in the shop, LOL

Here she is guys...

Simple box frame with a pillow blocked axle in the rear, front wheel spindles from northern tools, pillow block holding the handlebars vertically, amd a screwed on cooler

SIMPLE to build one.... that $679 price above is way out of hand when one can be built at home in a single day!

foundmydog

Oct 17, 2011
South Carolina, USA
Here she is guys...

I always thought of building them with a smaller engine and taking it to a pre game tailgate party at USC or Clemson and selling it on the spot to someone.

Thinking it would sell ( painted the team color ) in an hour or less... what do you guys think?