UHD Clutch Pucks Now Available For China Girls

GoldenMotor.com

MarkSumpter

Nov 27, 2010
Ohio
I am very happy to announce that after several months testing and well over 800 miles on my own bike that the Ultra High Density Clutch Pucks are now available for all of the China Girl engines to the general public.

So far all of the people that have been involved in the testing have raved about their performance and durability especially if you like to do standing starts like I do. They are made from a semi metallic composite that is low dusting and impervious to oil, gas and water.

I am also very excited to let you all know that I have teamed up with Piston Bikes to be my direct reseller for this product and while I will also be reselling them at the same price they will handle not only the retail sales but also distribution to dealers that might wish to carry them.

Based on the previous poll I did here at MotorBicycling.com we have done our best to keep this product affordable to all at $14.95 per set versus the OEM price of $8 per set that tend to fail quickly.

If you are interested in some of my Ultra High Density Clutch pucks they are (as I said) $14.95 per set of 15 with $3 shipping in the continental U.S. Piston bikes will have their shipment by mid week next and you will be able to obtain them there also. PM me here for more information or to order a set or two today.

Again if you want to resell this product then please contact Robert at Piston Bikes.

Thanks,
Mark Sumpter

Last edited: