Marks Garage Sale

GoldenMotor.com

MarkSumpter

Nov 27, 2010
Ohio
OK I am cleaning up my bench and have some stuff to get rid of:

1-CNS V1 carb with air cleaner and cables. This is an almost new carb I only used for a week or two till I got my Delorto Clone. runs good. $25

1- NT carb with cable and stock throttle handle. Runs good. $15 SOLD

3 Carb bodies. 1 is an NT body with no slide, bowl or float, the other 2 are CNS V1 and V2 complete carbs with broken clamp mounts and no air filters but otherwise complete each of the CNSs ran well till the clamp broke on them, I have alum-iwelded them to intakes in the past but don't want to mess with them. Each would be good for parts. $15

1 set of Chromed head, clutch cover, clutch pull cover and magneto cover for 66cc. Used but in decent shape there is a scratch on the mag cover though. $18

1 set of new crank bearings and races for 1 piece crank in the box. $7

1 new front disc brake rotor and thread in mount for the front hub and rotor mount screws. $10

1 Manic Mechanic billet intake for for CNS V1 or 2 carb with screws. $12

I have alot more stuff to list and will do so as I get through it. Buyer will be responsible for shipping by USPS flat rate or UPS, your choice.

Last edited:

rustycase

Gutter Rider
May 26, 2011
Left coast
Hi Mark,
I would like to buy the NT carb w/cable and throttle for $15 if you would ship it in a USPS priority mail envelope.
Tnx
rc
PM for address

MarkSumpter

Nov 27, 2010
Ohio
OK I also have:

1 New 415 chain $6

1 44 tooth sprocket new left over from a kit $5

1 crankcase complete with crank bearings and seals without clutch, magneto or covers from a brand new Jet silver engine that was never ran. $35

1 clutch cover from a Grubee GT5 $3

I Magneto $5

1 Stock kit CDI $5

rustycase

Gutter Rider
May 26, 2011
Left coast
OK I also have:

1 New 415 chain $6

1 44 tooth sprocket new left over from a kit $5

1 crankcase complete with crank bearings and seals without clutch, magneto or covers from a brand new Jet silver engine that was never ran. $35

1 clutch cover from a Grubee GT5 $3

I Magneto $5

1 Stock kit CDI $5
Hi Mark,
I'll also buy the chain, sprocket, and cdi if you would please include them in the same box
Tnx,
rc