Cheapest 66cc Repacement Engine?

GoldenMotor.com

ChainDriver

Jul 22, 2009
Long Beach MS
I need a replacement engine for my bike. Who sells the cheapest 66cc engine by itself? I have heard of them going for as low as $85 is this correct? Where can i buy one this cheap?

anim8r

Jul 15, 2011
Michigan
HERE'S where I got mine
If you get lucky like I did, you can order the 49cc & they'll accidentally send you the 66, saving you about $20. (I wouldn't recommend it....just sayin'....) Shipping was fast & they bundled it with some lights I ordered to save a few bucks on delivery.

Nashville Kat

Apr 20, 2009
Jacksonville, Florida
It's usually the guys on ebay- boygofast and yearlyluckybird- but I just checked their sites and nothing there- I've been playing with this for two years, and never seen stocks looking so low on about everything- I guess it's just more popular and the peak of summer-

some of the vendors here aren't much more expensive and may and have motors in stock-

I'm seeing more kits listed direct ship from China now on ebay- maybe they're getting stingey!

$85 was do-able until the past year- then prices went up- I was tempted by a chrome motor that shipped for about $100, but they soon went up in price- not sure you could still get a replacement motor now for $100- I bought my kits for $120 shipped (a 66cc) Spring of '09 and then a 50cc kit shipped for $105 Fall of 2009- ah the good old days.

Last edited:

rustycase

Gutter Rider
May 26, 2011
Left coast
The price of poker is gonna go up since they bumped up the debt ceiling and the us credit rating took a hit... really important in international trade.
Cheap china products are all gonna go up.
rc

GothTech

Apr 16, 2010
ga
iv got some 66cc motor parts sitting arround if you want them i could just ship them to you they are bgf motor these are just cheap motors ill ship them to you for the cost of shipping when i get home ill see what shipping will cost ill be home next week

anim8r

Jul 15, 2011
Michigan
The price of poker is gonna go up since they bumped up the debt ceiling and the us credit rating took a hit... really important in international trade.
Cheap china products are all gonna go up.
rc
dude, SHHHHH!!! Uppliersay might be eadingray isthay
lol

ChainDriver

Jul 22, 2009
Long Beach MS
That would be amazing!!! I cant thank you enough for that offer! :D :D I just need to rebuild my top end as When i got my motor it came with not 1 but two air leaks!! (and the pos cns carb!!) and only lasted about 2 weeks. Sadly by the time i had fixed both air leaks the compression was so low you had to pedal your
@ss off just to get the darn thing started.. and now im at 70psi and its given up. laff But yeah, if you can just send me any of the top end parts, i would be really grateful and could even paypal you over a lil extra for your troubles. If you would just pm me when you get home and we can work something out. Thanks again!

rustycase

Gutter Rider
May 26, 2011
Left coast
Yah... But anyone in business reviews the mainstream news each morning, and probably web news during the day, to try and keep up on things.

I'm sure they read these posts as much as I do... because you fellows are on the cutting edge, and the vendors want to be there to provide service.

So now there is Typhoon Muifa which caused china to evacuate six hundred thousand people (WOW that's a lot!) from their eastern seaboard (the shipping zone). a lot of damage has already occurred.

With the credit downgrade by S&P, they have already lost a lot of money... they will be reluctant to load ships headed our way.
The bargain transportation kits will be less of a deal fairly soon!

lol pretty soon the $ stores are gonna be $1.78 stores! Whew!

Best
rc

GothTech

Apr 16, 2010
ga
That would be amazing!!! I cant thank you enough for that offer! :D :D I just need to rebuild my top end as When i got my motor it came with not 1 but two air leaks!! (and the pos cns carb!!) and only lasted about 2 weeks. Sadly by the time i had fixed both air leaks the compression was so low you had to pedal your
@ss off just to get the darn thing started.. and now im at 70psi and its given up. laff But yeah, if you can just send me any of the top end parts, i would be really grateful and could even paypal you over a lil extra for your troubles. If you would just pm me when you get home and we can work something out. Thanks again!
hit me up or call me at 678-237-9954 name is sam

ChainDriver

Jul 22, 2009
Long Beach MS
Hey, sorry I cant take you up on your offer, but i got some parts coming in as we speak, i traded my cns carb 4 them. Thanks anyway though, your very kind!