My very first 2-stroke kit!

GoldenMotor.com

tipetu

Jul 19, 2010
Bergen, Norway
Just finished it! Drives great! Too bad it`s damn illegal to use here up north..

I`ll maby buy the long extended puff puff muffler for it later on!

tipetu

Jul 19, 2010
Bergen, Norway
I have no idea! Dont even think it is a brand :p Bought it at this discount store for 200$ and I tell you, that is the cheapest bicycle around up here!

Here`s a sidewiev

tipetu

Jul 19, 2010
Bergen, Norway
I think if I get pulled over I`ll get 1000$ in fine and my drivers licence expelled.. I never use it other places than up front of my house or in my neightborhood..

tipetu

Jul 19, 2010
Bergen, Norway
Just the standard chinese 66/80cc engine. It`s not that noise comared to a weed eater. Heck the crack-case makes more noise than the exhaust.

KCvale

Feb 28, 2010
Phoenix,AZ
Love the bike tipetu.
Is Bergen, Norway anywhere near Aalesund?
I have a couple of old dear friends there, and my internet sever is located there.

tipetu

Jul 19, 2010
Bergen, Norway
Love the bike tipetu.
Is Bergen, Norway anywhere near Aalesund?
I have a couple of old dear friends there, and my internet sever is located there.
Well, Bergen is more than 300 miles south of ålesund/aalesund. Never been there though. Do you know if they ride motorized bikes too?

KCvale

Feb 28, 2010
Phoenix,AZ
Do you know if they ride motorized bikes too?
No, illegal there too, much to the chagrin and disappointment of my buddies there now that they have been following my builds. They both would love to play around with them too.