Need a new engine!!

GoldenMotor.com
Aug 23, 2009
British Columbia
Well, my engine is shot. I could repair it, but I don't want to take the crank out to replace it. I'd be willing to trade even! Lol, Not sure why anyone would want a broken engine, but the offer is out there anyways. The screw holding the small drive sprocket has stripped, as well as the threading on the crank, which is why it needs to be replaced. I am looking for a replacement engine, for a good price. I'd prefer a 48cc, I haven't tried one yet, but my kit is a 70cc, so I'll take either. I'll buy either a kit, or just the engine. All I know is, I don't want to buy from a dealer, (full price) and I don't want to bother fixing this engine. It's been nothing but a pain in my butt. Break down after break down. I have the 70cc black stallion also, with a broken bearing for the piston. I'd trade both engines and a discounted price for a 48cc or 70cc engine. Any sellers?

Aug 23, 2009
British Columbia
Perhaps I will consider welding it to the casing, but I don't have a welder, so it may be a difficult task for me. I'd like to just buy a new engine, I'm really not happy with the amount of times this one breaks down. I've had every problem imaginable I think. Lol

Bikeguy Joe

Godfather of Motorized Bicycles
Jan 8, 2008
up north now
Yeah, I made that offer before I saw where it would be shipped to.....shipping to you will be more.

PM me, I'll get details and give you a price if you are interested.