20" Purple and Gold Lowrider w/ 66/80cc engine kit

GoldenMotor.com

capriottikidd

Jul 26, 2009
oceanside, long island
Hello everyone, here i have is a 20" Purple and Gold lowrider with a 66/80cc engine pretty much fully installed. All this bike needs is a little adjusting and its ready to ride. This bike has never been riden before so it pratically is new and installed. It also has key switch for safety so that when the key is out, the bike wont start up. It also has gold cable covers on the wires, clutch, and throttle cables. I'm sorry but there is not a kick stand but you can pick one up at your local bike shop for a few dollars.there are also no brakes because i never got to install them but you can get those at your bike shop too. I have spray painted the sprocket gold to match the gold look. This is an overall very nice bike that needs a little adjusting. I will also include some extra parts i have laying around that i don't need. I have a spark plug ,2 spark plug tools and some nuts and bolts. they are all included. Right now im asking around 650. Message me if you have any questions about it and maybe you have a lower offer i might be willing to take... you never know. I really need to get rid of this bike, this is no room in my garage and i have no money left. So i really need to sell this bike. So please message me with any questions, concerns, offers and if you want more detailed pictures in certain areas. You can also contact me via e-mail at [email protected] Thanks for looking everyone and have a nice day/night..trk

Attachments