Announcing the opening of Vertigo Motors! Complete Motorized bicycles at only $300

GoldenMotor.com

the_edge150

Dealer
Aug 21, 2008
Monrovia,CA
up until today, i was only doing Local business. now i would like to announce the founding of Vertigo Motors

for $300, i can assemble for you a Schwinn south port cruiser with a RAW 49CC Motor kit, and have it ready to ride i will also include a full tank of gas so you can get it back home. for another $15, i can place a 80CC (66CC). if you would like a bike built with a Micargi frame, such as the falcon, or other mens cruiser, i can get you an estimate,but i will say right now, only extra you will have to pay for anyother frame you want the bike to be built on will only be the extra that i need to buy the frame, and that's it. my shop is located in Monrovia,CA near Los Angeles/Pasadena area. i am offering these prices to be able to compete with the electric bicycles that wal mart and target sells, mainly for the reason of putting an affordable option out there for beginners, and experienced riders alike. if you are interested in one, or would like to know more, feel free to PM me, respond to this thread or contact me directly at [email protected]. here is a work sample of mine, the micargi Falcon GT, which i can build for $375.

Last edited:

smokindawg

Sep 27, 2008
Re: Announcing the opening of Vertigo Motors! Complete Motorized bicycles at only $30

That is sweet........... wish you lived closer to me!

the_edge150

Dealer
Aug 21, 2008
Monrovia,CA
Re: Announcing the opening of Vertigo Motors! Complete Motorized bicycles at only $30

i guess i could ship, but it'll have to be UPS :D what bike would you be interested in?