Radar's Nel Lusso Rebuild (2nd build)

GoldenMotor.com

Radar00

Apr 28, 2016
PA
Shortly after I built my first bike I was having issues with chain rubbing into the frame and I switch to the 415 chain and was still having issues and then found that apparently the back chainstay and seatstay had been bent (kinked) inwards near the seatpost. The bike was used so i decided to switch frames to a Huffy Nel Lusso I had.

The kit was just an ebay special from the first bike. However I am switching that engine out for the PK80 style from BEKITS.com. since that seems to run alot better. I also just got the new gas tank which seems to be a copy of the whizzer gas tank. It's HUGE compared the original and also has a reserve on the petcock like a motorcycle.

I also have an extended muffler I want to add on but I need to get the extra wide crank. The pictures now are as it is with the old engine, I'm going to swap it to the new one however the engine intake was cracked when I received it.

That gas tank is about 15$ cheaper than the whizzer remake on ebay

[/IMG]

Radar00

Apr 28, 2016
PA
In addition, check out this really cool official Huffy speedometer. I got it from an old excercize bicycle that was junked. Who knows what it was on before that bike since the excercise bike was a custom build.

Radar00

Apr 28, 2016
PA
Here's an update assembled. The long pipe needs to be worked on so the pedal doesnt smack it. but it looks nice I think. Does anybody know of any good headlights or lighting systems? I want to put a big headlight on it but it still has the regular front fork. Incidently I mocked up my other bike the schwinn OCC with the engine and big fat tank.

QuietRiot522

Aug 31, 2010
Rochester MN
Im a fan of wonderful creation's Mini gen systems. Have been working well for me. Before I found a 4 inch headlight in my junk pile I was going to modify this one:

https://www.summitracing.com/parts/upd-30614/overview/

Not sure how big you want to go, but I was able to make a mount to work with a cheap bicycle headlight mount like this:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/391396153396?_trksid=p2060353.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT

Idk if this has been helpful at all but maybe it'll give you some ideas at least.