Stolen: red Specialized hardrock Sport

GoldenMotor.com

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
Sorry to hear of your loss. Hope it is found. Good luck.

You can repost photos but you must change the file name. Just add a 1 or a 2 or anything to the original name. Or change the name completely then the forum software will allow you to post that photo again..

Tom

Easy Rider

Santa Cruz Scooter Works
Jan 15, 2008
Nor*Cal
Post it on Craigslist every weekend with a unspecific reward amount for info or return of your bike and hopefully someone will bite.

buba

Jul 2, 2010
los angeles
Sorry to hear of the rip off!!!

it is a constant fear- everywhere -what to do when you want to stop or shop
Is some f**k going to chain cutter your protection and throw your treasure into their truck or??

hate to hear of such occurences

hopefully it will turn up

Arizona seems to have an active bunch of thieving bastards on the prowl for MB'S

Henshooter

Feb 10, 2014
Melbourne au
Damn thieving mongrels deserve a good hiding , sorry for the loss of such a sweet ride mate ,I frequent a few overseas CL type sights just to see what's out there ,I'll keep my eyes open aswell but being from Aust there's not much more I can do

Good luck my friend I hope he/she is returned safely to you

Regards Henshooter

miked826

Aug 6, 2011
Los Angeles
Lock your bike with a Pager Alarm Lock and get paged if anyone touches your bike or the lock. It's worth the cost cause your bike cost's a whole lot more. LOL

AssembleThis

May 11, 2014
NC United States
Hi SpecializedMountainMoto!

Bummer about the theft. I use 2 chains and 2 cables and a vibration alarm myself. But still have the hebe-jebe's when it's not in my sight. Having the option of locking it up outside or keeping it inside, I chose to keep it in my living room. As it's been said many times if a thief really wants it they will get it unless extreme measures are taken. We pore our hearts and souls into these bikes. I love my bike and would feel like I've been raped if it was stolen. I really hope it is found and returned to you.

Dave
AssembleThis

zpt