Morini race

GoldenMotor.com

Russenmotor

May 24, 2011
Germany
Hello guys.
I've read a lot of you and seen what you do with all these Morini engines. I liked the most the race videos and pictures. I am always amazed by your wealth of incidence. That such a forum not only watch but also the lives of the join, here are some pictures of me.
Jean

Attachments

Russenmotor

May 24, 2011
Germany
Oh did they forget to write that I am from Germany and very little English can.
But there's Google! This is a 9.4 hp engine and the whole vehicle is still no meter run.
I'm just screwed together so times. The tank should be part of the silver and dark green.
It should only be used for sprint races (201m).
Next year I can tell you more about it.
Greetings Jean
Here are a few pictures.

Attachments

dmb

Dec 4, 2010
lakewood ca
looks like old beemer [bmw] controls. i like octoberfest. beer, women with torpedo breasts serving the beer. life is good in germany

cory151

Oct 19, 2010
SoCal
looks like old beemer [bmw] controls. i like octoberfest. beer, women with torpedo breasts serving the beer. life is good in germany
I was just at Octoberfest this year and its probably 95% old fat guys (plenty of breast on them if your into that), and maybe 5% females. They should change the name to sausagefest. Germans love their sausage, it seems to be like pizza over here.

Nice Morini by the way!!! Its nice to see another built, not bought Morini bike. .wee.

Russenmotor

May 24, 2011
Germany
Hello guys.
Have a question.
Can you bake this clutch 3 shoe against the racing 3-shoe clutch switch or not?
The Clutchbell should also be changed is determined.
If anyone of you has experience Does it work?
Thank you for your help.
Greetings Jean

Attachments

dmb

Dec 4, 2010
lakewood ca
well cory151 being 95% old fat guy i guess your right. damm thanks for the info, another scratch off my bucket list. i'll just go to alpine village, taxi ride home is alot cheeper. anyhow cool looking clutch. jean do you know who make's it?

Goat Herder

Gutter Rider
Apr 28, 2008
N.M.
Hello guys.
Have a question.
Can you bake this clutch 3 shoe against the racing 3-shoe clutch switch or not?
The Clutchbell should also be changed is determined.
If anyone of you has experience Does it work?
Thank you for your help.
Greetings Jean
Nice bike! It is really neat to have a German fellow in the Morini club. That does look like a quick bike!

Not sure I understand your question? Although I have never personally seen or used this old style clutch. Yes that clutch should be easily interchangeable to the newer style racing clutch. If you have a Micrometer and give the demensions of your bell? I can measure one of my bell's and tell you if your bell is the same size.

Hows is that style clutch working for you?

Now back to Cory151's professed love for sausage?:plaff

Last edited:

Russenmotor

May 24, 2011
Germany
Hello guys. Goat Herder.
Thank you for your quick help!
Yes, the clutch bell is 84mm inside and outside of 89 mm.
The engine is from 2003.
Engine number is FM 2934 * 00 013 *.
From 2004, the stronger clutch Built-in, according to the list of LEM.
I've looked in there catalog.
Clutch housing, clutch and bake 3 washer I've ordered from the dealer in my town.
Thank you for your support
Greetings Jean

At the Oktoberfest, I've never been.
is not my thing, would rather go with my mates in the pub.

Russenmotor

May 24, 2011
Germany
On this website you must search for your engine.
Whether the LEM, KTM or BOY.
It is important how many teeth you have on the primary and secondary sprocket.
Adapter flange between the motor and clutch cover her desperately needs.
The clutch only starts from 8500 rpm, but is adjustable. So a real racing clutch.
Here are pictures.

Attachments

sportscarpat

Bonneville Bomber the Salt Flat record breaker
Jun 25, 2009
california
Nice looking clutch and similar in design to the disc clutches used in kart racing. I have messed with both shoe style and disc style clutches, although on different type engines. Disc clutches, in my opinion, are far superior. Please let us know how it performs on the Morini engine.

Easy Rider

Santa Cruz Scooter Works
Jan 15, 2008
Nor*Cal
Yes definitely let us know how well the Tomar clutch performs. The only thing I don't like is the thick spacer but if it makes a huge difference, I'm willing to sacrifice the 3/4" difference! :)

DFlanagan

May 23, 2011
Colorado Springs, CO
On this website you must search for your engine.
Whether the LEM, KTM or BOY.
It is important how many teeth you have on the primary and secondary sprocket.
Adapter flange between the motor and clutch cover her desperately needs.
The clutch only starts from 8500 rpm, but is adjustable. So a real racing clutch.
Here are pictures.
Sweet clutch! I've heard stories of kids popping wheelies off starting lines on dirt race tracks with those Tomar Clutches. I would never hear the end of it from my wife if I spent anymore $$$ on HP parts.

Goat Herder

Gutter Rider
Apr 28, 2008
N.M.
I have a liquid Cooled S6C that I intend to fully pimp out. Got a part number on that kit? I am a little curious about the relation of the spacer at the gasket and the kick starter the way it lines up? Running a tad more oil is always a plus:)

DFlanagan

May 23, 2011
Colorado Springs, CO
I have a liquid Cooled S6C that I intend to fully pimp out. Got a part number on that kit? I am a little curious about the relation of the spacer at the gasket and the kick starter the way it lines up? Running a tad more oil is always a plus:)
You say you want to pimp out your S6C? I have a contact that does head and port work CORRECTLY. You will gain about 10% hp. Have you done a compression check on that motor yet? I would like to see what that liquid cooled head is set at.150 to 160 psl is optimum.

Last edited: