do you have a speedometer

GoldenMotor.com

Henshooter

Feb 10, 2014
Melbourne au
I have a wireless and will very shortly have a mechanical ,ordered it a week or two ago from eBay ,it's a coffin shaped one ( bad omen ,I hope not lol) the wireless isn't all that bad ,it has rf issues at idol but at speed is quite accurate
It has movement sensors in it so it turns on automatically , it has some neat features such as min/ max temp auto light after sunset , odo and a few other features ,overall not a bad unit but cost an arm and a leg , I chose the wireless option as thieves are well..... Stupid and on several occasions I've had wires cut and the unit stolen on the wired versions ,wireless is as easy as disconnect from the cradle and pocket it .

The speedo has also served me in a legal matter as speed limits are enforced on motorised bikes over here so being able to show an officer my max and average speed was great and assured the officer no limits were broken by me . Saved me from a $330 fine so I guess it paid for itself

Overall I believe they are a great all round tool to have fitted and recommend we all use them
Regards Henshooter