Hello, from the woods of New Hampshire!

GoldenMotor.com

Alpha Centauri

May 29, 2016
New Hampshire
Hello there. I'm a guy from the woods of New Hampshire. Y'all could say I'm a country boy, eh? lol, anyways, my bike is a 66 CC Pi Zhou 2 stroke on an 80's Huffy mountain bike. I'm well versed in the world of 2 stroke engines and bike engine kits and mechanics in general. I've done a couple mods to the engine on my bike, I gutted the muffler, (andm yes, I did put the endcap back on), so, it's basically an expansion chamber, and it's loud as heck and sounds fantastic. I've also put a carb on it from a weed whacker. I also made my own dual pull brake lever. I have a question, why are these bikes so addicting, especially the 2 stroke frame mount kits? What is it about the silly little things? Is it the endless low end torque they have? Is it how easy they are to work on? Is it how easily they start and how well they run?

fasteddy

Feb 13, 2009
British Columbia Canada
I lived in Concord, Boscawen and North Conway. Love the state.

These bikes do kind of leaving you wanting more of them or they bust your chops. My son had a nice trike before he headed to South America on his motorcycle. He saw a lot of motorized bikes between Mexico and Central and South America. Cheap to build and run.

Steve.