DHC drift trike...

GoldenMotor.com

DHC

Aug 14, 2015
Fayetteville/Hope Mills NC
Hello all,

I have a privately owned ("word of mouth") company called Dragin' Head Customs (based in Hope Mills/Fayetteville NC). I/we specialize in repair/fabrication/engineering/designing of1-off karts (yard karts mainly).

I realize this is not a 'go kart forum' and that this is a 'bicycle (motorized) site'... but, in the future(6+mths), I plan on building a uniquely styled bike and will more than likely need more input/info.

My current build is a 'drift' trike (no name as of yet) that I am putting alot of my 'knowledge' into... even though Ive never built a trike, I know go karts and everything Im using are quite reliable in these kinda builds... just not sure bout the front wheel, 'planning on getting a spoked one. My engineering education is not up to a masters degree... but I know my laws of physics/inertia/momentum/weight distribution/CoG/etc.

I work on this when Im 'waiting for parts'... been a 4 month time span since the idea was put to paper...

Pt#1 DHC drift trike build... FRAME

Pt#2 DHC drift trike build... SPRINGER/TC

My other karts... mostly

Thank you.

Last edited:

Greg58

May 1, 2011
Newnan,Georgia
Welcome to the forum, you'll find a lot of members here that have fabricating in their background. From carts to hotrods or custom cars or trucks, there's a lot of knowledgeable people here. With the resources you already have you are ahead of most that get into this hobby. The cg 2stroke gives most of the troubles, learning how to tune and jet for the best running bike is a challenge.

rustycase

Gutter Rider
May 26, 2011
Left coast
Yah, the 2 cycle engines are a bit different, but IMO, yah just gotta accept them for what they are.

They get the job done, but do sound a bit different!
:)
rc
dnut