1st Time Pulled Over!!

GoldenMotor.com

fasteddy

Feb 13, 2009
British Columbia Canada
Dan,

A good friend is someone who is out looking for bail money to get you out. A best friend is sitting on the bench with you in the other half of the handcuffs.

I have a feeling we may have been best friends if we lived closer. The happiest day in my neighbourhood was when I finally grew up.

Steve.

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
Too funny, Steve. That was in fact my definition of a good friend. Posted bail as opposed to being in the holding cell with you. That guy rocks and is laughing that "can you believe we lived?" and is as lumped up....

OP, do not read this! We are old, that was long ago and crazy

Mike B

Mar 23, 2011
Central CA
I got 2 tickets before I had a license. Both for riding (minibike) and driving (gokart) home made vehicles in the street. You know Briggs & Strattons. Go kart was made of an old bed frame. I was bad.

Dunno why a kid would want to get stopped, I sure didn't.

First ticket my Pops just signed. But he swore I wouldn't do it again. And I didn't, not on my minibike, just on my buddies gokart - :)

The second time I had to go to court and the judge told me that if I got another one he would make sure that I didn't get a drivers license till I was 18.

I hear ya boss, not gonna do any more homades inna street.

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
"Youth without folly is a wasted event but a great college entrance exam"

If your cool in high school, you are never cool again.

MOTORIZED_FOOL_420

Aug 26, 2014
DAYTON OHIO
just ride it safely and dont attract attention because one of these days a cop will have a bad day and decide to take it out on you...just sayin man

Last edited by a moderator: