Secret Photo of Scotto's new Race Bike

GoldenMotor.com

massdrive

Oct 3, 2013
Las Vegas
I bet could I burn the rear tire off in about 5 seconds and than the rim in another 10 seconds. That's if the rear wheel doesn't explode when the clutch is dumped.

scotto-

Custom 4-Stroke Bike Builder
Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.
Thank's man for letting the cat out of the bag....this bike is not supposed to debut until the October race at Grange, now that the secret is out it's time to turbo charge!

If Dave Rust see's this, he'll be building one with a Super Charger.... you said you'd keep it a secret, didn't you? brnot

Can't take you anywhere...

scotto-

Custom 4-Stroke Bike Builder
Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.
I don't see any pedals Scott. Doesn't look race legal! LOL
Still workin' on the ultra wide cranks, bb and pedals......you weren't supposed to see this yet.....forget that it exists (biknut painted the pipes the wrong color), might just take it to Bonneville instead.....

......did I mention I dropped down to 20" tires from 24"? This bike handles great, until you hit the tight turns!

Last edited:

MEASURE TWICE

Jul 13, 2010
CA
Power to weight ratio? A little bike with that engine? In the winter you have a heater built in!

MT

biknut

Sep 28, 2010
Dallas
The HP is limited to the legal limit officer. I've been practicing saying that a lot lately.

xseler

Apr 14, 2013
OKC, OK
I guess I could always just wave my hand and say, "This is not the bike you're looking for."

Jedi skills do come in handy ocassionally.