diaphram carb or dial a jet for gt2b

GoldenMotor.com

fasteddy2

Jan 28, 2013
utah
Hey guys so i got my engine in thebike and up and running well and now am dealing with the what seems to be common ridiculously rich cns carb. so i am wondering if anyone knows of a walbro carb that will fit with the hi and lo screws? it would be nice to eliminate the ridiculously long intake tube if the carb has 41mm stud spacing. also has anyone tried a dial a jet on the stock carb? with a dial a jet it might make the cns carb a little easier tuned if i order a smaller main jet to compensate. I live in the rocky mountains so it would be nice to be able to tune on the fly when im climbing 4000ft in elevation and then returning in one ride lol.trkdnut

fasteddy2

Jan 28, 2013
utah
wow they must be pretty proud of that intake and carb. do you know the model number of the walbro carb/manifold? maybe davesmotors would be able to get it for cheaper

BigBlue

Nov 29, 2011
California
Probably the $19.00 adapter is the one in their Walbro kit. I don't have the kit, so I can't really be sure what is what.

From what I understand from a poster on the other forum, RSE has reworked the carburetor so it doesn't use crank case pulse pressure to operate. They've also ported the carburetor venturi.

They only charge as much as people are willing to pay or go bankrupt trying to sell something that no one is willing to pay.

Chris
AKA: BigBlue

fasteddy2

Jan 28, 2013
utah
well it looks to me like the hp carb would be a thousand times better than the cns junk. especially with high and low adjustment screws vs jets