Wanted: SCSW Boxer

GoldenMotor.com

Nipash

Jul 31, 2011
Washington
Well, the SCSW Boxer is out of production just before I was looking to buy one. So, If anyone is looking to sell their sexy machine, I'd be willing to give them A good price and maybe come and get it if it's close (I'm in Washington). And yes, I did call Dean to confirm. Thanks!
.wee.

MotorBicycleRacing

Jul 28, 2010
SoCal Baby!!!
www.facebook.com
motorized santa cruz boxer full suspension mountain bike - $1700

Someone from LA, OC buy this and take it racing. :D

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/sfv/bik/3089919891.html

motivated to sell, moving. bought 8 months ago. ran one tank of gas through engine. this thing is awesome!
Morini Franco Motori 2 stroke 9.5 hp engine.

Last edited:

maurtis

Dec 14, 2011
Kyle, TX
I wish I had 2K and a truck, I would drive to CA non-stop to get that bike! But since I have neither an extra 2K or a truck, I will just have to dream...

Goat Herder

Gutter Rider
Apr 28, 2008
N.M.
Re: motorized santa cruz boxer full suspension mountain bike - $1700

Someone from LA, OC buy this and take it racing. :D

Looks like Flexman is selling?

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/sfv/bik/3089919891.html

motivated to sell, moving. bought 8 months ago. ran one tank of gas through engine. this thing is awesome!
Morini Franco Motori 2 stroke 9.5 hp engine.

FlexMan's bike is blue. Also I know he had an air cooled model.. Did he buy a second Bike? Pretty sure he would have gave me a ring on the tele to brag! Have not herd from him in a while hope he is doing well. Always was real nice folk to talk to and compare notes.

I just know he up to something good!?!!:D

Lucky man indeed! Not a bad price.. Congrats and welcome to the BoXer club Culver(^)(p) I want one more of these but money just stays tight over here , it's starting to look up again. I will have to settle for two .

I want another of These bikes to slap one of Liveforpyhsic's type electric get up's. Just love how this machine handles. My lower Lumber always feels like I just came from a masseuse .

Nipash

Jul 31, 2011
Washington
Thanks so much everyone, I've contacted all the sellers you posted.

Thing is though, $2500 is over the price of some used motorcycles, yet alone all used motorized bikes. For $2500, I could built a NEW Motoped (I already have a fork and other parts) which of course is built way better and more reliable. Or, I could get one of those wierd E-bike's which of course would be fun but not really useful.

That for me was the paradox of getting into motorized bikes...... You either have to be really cheap and get not-very-good chinese parts or love motorized bikes a lot to get good ones and spend more than you would for faster motorcycle. Well, just my opinion, so see ya' all round.

Goat Herder

Gutter Rider
Apr 28, 2008
N.M.
Thanks so much everyone, I've contacted all the sellers you posted.

Thing is though, $2500 is over the price of some used motorcycles, yet alone all used motorized bikes. For $2500, I could built a NEW Motoped (I already have a fork and other parts) which of course is built way better and more reliable. Or, I could get one of those wierd E-bike's which of course would be fun but not really useful.

That for me was the paradox of getting into motorized bikes...... You either have to be really cheap and get not-very-good chinese parts or love motorized bikes a lot to get good ones and spend more than you would for faster motorcycle. Well, just my opinion, so see ya' all round.
The forks that I am using on my machines alone are $1000.00 a set. Rock Shox A little steep I know but they are ultra light weight commercial down hill competition forks sets. Shoot they are motorcycle forks for reals lol. There is uber kewl rebound and damping adjustments on them that work as good as it gets any where.

The rear shock ain't really cheap ether. This machine is a motorcycle. I just skirt behind the paradox of calling it a innocent moped. Heh Heh . Pointing at the peddles..The idea that the whole thing is very light in weight to me is sweet.

Today's down hill bikes come with some of the sweetest disk brake set ups mine have been more than enough stopping power.

This thing just is not China H.T./Walmart Material in the sense that a well thought out purchase in that direction could ever compete.. I did the math and hands on a long time ago on those Happy Time motors and a few more dollars for a real two stroke engine is so worth it to me. The motor on one of my machines has pretty much flat out, out lived 4 china engines by now and runs better than day one.. It will continue out live more of them too.

It is easy to get a glimpse of what sitting on the other side of the fence might be like I was there once. It was all China China China laff

I do agree with you you tho that it is indeed entirely possible to find a used ''motorcycle'' and go with that.;) This indeed is a paradox in of itself for thinking is concerned.

For me with so much commercial down hill competition bikes lying around here. It was mandatory to go this route and keep reliving this particular dream.