New dax hp carb yes !!!

GoldenMotor.com

Vistaman73

Chat Box Junkie
Nov 29, 2009
Shawnee, Kansas
I doubt it. You can check by taking the air filter off (choke off) and look down into the carb and twist the throttle all the way back (engine off of course) and see if the flat bar goes all the way up into the top of carb.

takeitez

Dec 19, 2011
Clayton Missouri
I was wondering the same thing. I plan on making a little box to go around it and it would work in the same way the stock filter works. I think this might also reduce a little of the intake noise? Might make it louder? I have no idea. I know there is a thread on here some where about putting a little hobby box or something like that over theses kinds of filters and cutting big holes in the back/bottom.

SlowBalt

Mar 8, 2010
Rhode Island
I just ordered this to replace my NT. The Nt ran perfect for just over 3000 mi, but the float developed a leak. This seemed like a good very reasonable upgrade. I received the new carb in 2 days. Crazy fast shipping. I was able to save a few bucks by carefully pulling the end cap off and then trimming an inch of sheathing of my stock kit cable with a dremil cutting disk, being careful not to nick the inner cable. I then reapplied the original end cap. All in all I'm very happy with my purchase.