kool stuff

GoldenMotor.com

eDJ

Jul 8, 2008
Wayne National Forest
With so many people looking for a job now, that CartCycle could make sense for street vending.
Of course there will always be a Cop asking "Where'd ya get da cart" ?

Still, you could set a cooler with Dry Ice and Ice Cream novelties in the cart to sell goodies
around the beach, park, pool, or at a parade. With a Market Umbrella placed on the cart
you could sell ice cream, soda in cans, chips, candy bars, and misc snacks while sitting in the
shade. If you have a umbrella with flaps that hand down you could write ice cream on one flap,
Cold Drinks on another, Chips & Sancks on another, and so on to advertise.

With several of them you could have school kids working CartCycles and use a stationwagon or
mini van etc full of goods to restock your carts. Everyone has a cell and you're good to go.

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
I really want that light set for the wheels. Aside from the cool, if you go to their website, there are pics of the bike running at night. Drivers could not miss you. It is programmable. Would look great with blue field with white stars on the front wheel and red and white stripes on the rear. Maybe advertise. One had pack-man opening and closing his mouth and on the other wheel, the ghosts he eats. Is very cleaver. Spoke POV - Persistence of Vision Toy with Kit

Last edited:

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
thanks, I think I liked the buscycle the best!
Myke, did you see this? I really considered bidding. Should have a bar top in the middle with a tap. Would make bar-hoping interesting. Henry Works Cycle, 7 Person Conference Bike at PropertyRoom.com

With so many people looking for a job now, that CartCycle could make sense for street vending.
Of course there will always be a Cop asking "Where'd ya get da cart" ?

Still, you could set a cooler with Dry Ice and Ice Cream novelties in the cart to sell goodies
around the beach, park, pool, or at a parade. With a Market Umbrella placed on the cart
you could sell ice cream, soda in cans, chips, candy bars, and misc snacks while sitting in the
shade. If you have a umbrella with flaps that hand down you could write ice cream on one flap,
Cold Drinks on another, Chips & Sancks on another, and so on to advertise.

With several of them you could have school kids working CartCycles and use a stationwagon or
mini van etc full of goods to restock your carts. Everyone has a cell and you're good to go.
Is funny you say that eDJ, I thought the same thing only as a hot dog cart. Tiger tooth posted a really funky looking cargo-forward English bike and now that thought is stuck in my head. Was some insanely high priced bike but would be perfect for what your saying and a really cool MB. If I can't find it, I will ask him tomorrow. (Last I heard today he was still working on the jet engine) Is old world. You will like it.

Last edited:

philymitch

Feb 7, 2009
Fresno CA USA
Dan I think you have to much time on your hands...lol.... just kidding.
But where do you find all these cool things.
I like looking at these kind of posts they are fun.

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
Dan I think you have to much time on your hands...lol.... just kidding.
But where do you find all these cool things.
I like looking at these kind of posts they are fun.
Snork, just that was just discussed on another thread. I really don't know how that one popped up. I was looking for a saddle.

The internet thing amazes me. Yesterday, spoke to some one in Australia, U.K. and Ukraine. Secured funding for school. Worked and learned some great stuff all before lunch. We live in exciting times, eh?
The magic box (home computer) is like a library card to every library on the planet.

..and how I found you guys. (also an accident. I was looking for a bike when one of our's was stolen)

eDJ

Jul 8, 2008
Wayne National Forest
The internet thing amazes me. Yesterday, spoke to some one in Australia, U.K. and Ukraine. Secured funding for school. Worked and learned some great stuff all before lunch. We live in exciting times, eh? The magic box (home computer) is like a library card to every library on the planet.
Absolutely ! It's the most amazing thing I've seen in my lifetime. For years I spent time in
libraries and wishing I could get more and better info on things that interested me. Now I can.

And the people I meet now, all over the world. There are people where I live who simply can't
believe the things I speak of. I had one the other day who thought she'd put me to the test
and asked if I could find her an old recipe for "Pickled Corn" as she described her grandmother making
it. Within 15 minutes I found a half dozen recipes just as she described. She was in awe of the fact
I even found one recipe let alone how fast and easily....since she's looked for it for years.

But that's the power of the internet !

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
But that's the power of the internet !
True dat.

I used to collect books. Mostly Marine manuals and the classics. Lost interest when I found the magic box. The books although things of beauty and truth... never can be updated. Truth stays the same for ever on that page.

Carol's Mom is 83. Every time some thing (and very often is) like you said a recipe, odd or trivial fact discussed, I look it up. Watching The president address congress was amazingly educational. Looked up facts about the way the fed is set up and a whole bunch of just things you would passingly wonder about, but not get to half of those questions with out being able to look it up in seconds, at home.

Yesterday "Mrs. Ma" (Is what I call her. After 20 yrs and 7 months, lol) asked me what Google is. I told her and her eyes glazed over as I spoke. Ran up to my office and grabbed a lap top with an airless card and showed her what Google is. We searched her late husbands name and found pics of places where she had been as a child. Taken around the time she was a child. It was really cool. She was worried she would break some thing if she touched the key board. To ease her in to it and build confidence, I opened a game of solitaire. Worked great! I hope to get her to open an email account by next week. Got me to thinking about doing a 101 for seniors. I learned a whole bunch during that game of solitaire.

myke

Mar 23, 2009
Chicago
Myke, did you see this? I really considered bidding. Should have a bar top in the middle with a tap. Would make bar-hoping interesting.

No I missed it, thanks again for the interesting post!

I looked at the photo's, I wonder who is driving?

myke

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
Dan,
Somewhere...I have a pic of a real motorcycle just like the Bio-Bike. The frame is all metal human skeleton. The photo showed it being driven on the street. It was too cool. I'll see if I can find it...hope it wasn't deleted at some point.

Found it! John Farr's Skeleton Bike
Tom
Oh man Tom, that is incredible. Must have took forever to fab. Did you notice the way the forks spring? Should be renamed the "Necrophilia" LOL