greetings from newark delaware

GoldenMotor.com

the_delaware_bike

Jun 2, 2015
Newark, DE
hey guys my name is ryan and ive just finished my first build. its one of the cheap Chinese motors that im hopping to heavily upgrade in the future. my platform is a Murray Biotech 12 speed. looking forward to uploading pictures and putting a lot of miles on it. Also looking forward to being a part of the community!.xx.

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
Welcome,and you're already a part of our group. We're glad you've joined in the fun of motorized bicycles.
Put some miles on the engine before starting to hot rod it. When you begin modifications do one thing at a time so you'll have a basis of comparison. That way if something doesn't work as expected you'll know where to look for problems.

Good luck. Have fun and ride safe.

Tom

xseler

Apr 14, 2013
OKC, OK
Howdy & welcome!!

Be sure to secure your bike in that neck of the woods -- it'll draw lots of 'attention'!

the_delaware_bike

Jun 2, 2015
Newark, DE
Welcome,and you're already a part of our group. We're glad you've joined in the fun of motorized bicycles.
Put some miles on the engine before starting to hot rod it. When you begin modifications do one thing at a time so you'll have a basis of comparison. That way if something doesn't work as expected you'll know where to look for problems.

Good luck. Have fun and ride safe.

Tom
thanks for the warm welcome and thanks for the tips! its been together two days now and i can't stop riding! (giving it time to cool down in between rides of course) it's a lot faster stock then i would have thought, i topped out at about 33 yesterday and im a pretty big guy so i was surprised.

xseler

Apr 14, 2013
OKC, OK
Nothing at all wrong with that!!

Gonna have to apologize. I made the comment about securing your bike when I saw "Newark" in the title. Failed to see "DE". Did the wiki thing for your town......looks like a really nice place!!

I've been to the other "Newark" --- looks like you're in a lots better place.