Hello from Missouri

GoldenMotor.com

Dirtroad Demon

Oct 15, 2014
Desoto, Missouri
Hey everyone new member from missouri. I found out about these happy time motors when i saw my father in laws motorized schwinn. He got that bike from a yard sale and knew nothing about so i googled "motor on bicycle". bam ended up here. Since, i have built my own cranbrook just to tool around the farm (its 3/4 of a mile of driveway to get the mail) and the backroads. Also gets a lot of attention when i pull up to the gas station next to all the harleys and mud trucks.

bigoilbob

Dec 15, 2013
St. Louis, Missouri
If you ever get to south St. Louis, bring it. The cops live in this part of town, but they are very cool with MB's. Also, you can go anywhere in s St. Louis, from Affton to the brewery, and all thru downtown, on uncrowded secondary streets. You can even ride the Levee, but if you see a Levee riding volunteer, hit the kill button and pedal until they pass you. And don't break up gaggles of pedalers. Use courtesy.

Dirtroad Demon

Oct 15, 2014
Desoto, Missouri
hey bigoilbob, i actually lived in south st. louis for 8 years and was planning on bringing it to cruise around hit up all my friends places when get back up there to visit. thanks for the heads up about the levee volunteers.