What Kind of Camera do you Use?

GoldenMotor.com

xseler

Apr 14, 2013
OKC, OK
I've got a Canon PowerShot SD960 IS Digital ELPH. This is a great camera that does everything I'll ever need.

cosmickid

Sep 11, 2011
planet earth
For 35mm film, I have a Pentax K1000 with a 50mm F2 lens.
For digital I have an HP CB350 with a 3X optical zoom lens.

Neither camera is top shelf, but both fit my needs quite well.

Dave

CTripps

Aug 22, 2011
Vancouver, B.C.
I either use my phone (Samsung Galaxy 2) or a little one I picked up at the "Showcase/As seen on TV" store called an "Emerson HD Action Cam". Similar to the Go-Pro in size, not as functional (no bluetooth to see what you're recording and only water resistant, not water proof). The selling point on it for me was the fact it was only about $60, instead of closer to $360 for the Go-Pro. Keep in mind I was only looking for something to make ride videos etc with, if I was seriously into doing stuff outdoors or underwater I'd want the Go-Pro.

Here's the first post I made about it, should have some links: http://motorbicycling.com/showpost.php?p=534610&postcount=82

MEASURE TWICE

Jul 13, 2010
CA
Digital Cameras now, back when from the 35mm film roll I rode to drop off at the camera store a half mile away. Then about a month later I see the pictures.

Now with a couple flash 16GB memory cards, I have probably more pictures taken than all the time using film.

Waiting for the price to drop on the water proof wearable ones.

MT

Canon PC1730 I do find I buy cheap extra rechargeable lithium batteries so I have at least 3 in case I am viewing on the little screen or taking flash a bit. If you do not take the charger or have power to charge, extras batteries from alternate manufacturers that are compatible at like $10.00 each are easy to get.

Last edited:

Theon

Jan 20, 2014
FNQ Australia
Canon IXUS 100 IS.
12 MP, it's years old and has taken a beating. Takes good close ups, does everything I need.
My Wife has one the same, only hers is in much better condition.