Electra bike owner with shop references

GoldenMotor.com

david631

Dec 17, 2013
so.calif.
I just joined to see if I could find some parts I needed to get an Electra bike going. I 1st called gasbike.net.. they didn't have what I needed but, directed me to Phantom Bikes (john) who was able to help me with a used part at a very good price. so, if you need help or parts I highly recommend these two shops. I'll also let the forum know when I get this projoct on the road..cs.

waldo11

Mar 10, 2013
bucks co
welcome david to the woderfull addictive world of motorized bikes.These guy here are some of the most helpfull folks around,and there is a wealth of info on this site.i have never been on a forum with nicer and more respectfull people in my life,i wish all a safe and happy holiday.Ride safe and pass the word

paul

Dec 23, 2007
Kalamazoo, MI
hi david and welcome, i ride a trek pure which is a knockoff of the electra. to me they make the perfect motorized bicycle.

rangefinder

Oct 18, 2012
Des Plaines, IL
Welcome! It's awesome you have an Electra. I have the Coaster 1. I just got the Dax F80 for my birthday in November. I am waiting to install until I have some more parts. I think the mm Motor mount will help. The other idea I have is using the SBP Front Engine Mount with a Universal mount from Dan's Performance. And... if you are looking for a springer fork for a newer Electra with Flat Foot geometry, here is a link... http://bikebuyers.com/PART-SUSPENSION-CRUISER-BLACK.htm it's the only spot I have found with one long enough.