I ordered from pirate cycles and no response!

GoldenMotor.com

Johnc123

Jun 21, 2012
Ohio
Hello I'm John I'm new to motorized bikes but I just ordered my first engine from pirate cycles yesterday morning. It a black pk80. I ordered from pirate cycles because I heard great things about them but for some reason they will not answer the phone or my emails. I am worried that I might get screwed has anyone here had any problems with them? And does anyone know a different number I can contact them by? Thanks

AslansMonkey

Oct 2, 2008
I've ordered from them several times. They don't seem to be good at replies but I've never failed to receive what I've ordered in good working order. About the only real complaint I can say about them is that they no longer seem to include the free "swedish fish" that they used to throw in on their orders.

fx-2

Oct 7, 2011
Tucson Arizona
There a good place to order from . Hard to get a hold of some times. I've ordered 3 times from them an they all ways came through with all the parts . Don't worry you'll get the parts and some candy . Have fun Dan

Johnc123

Jun 21, 2012
Ohio
Thanks for your reply AslansMonkey, I got ahold of them and I spoke to a nice guy and he seemed very nice and he knew what he was talking about. He said my order is already shipped and he just has to update the tracking number. They run a great business and I'm glad I chose them:)

Johnc123

Jun 21, 2012
Ohio
Okay so earlier today when I alled the guy said he was gonna give me my tracking number on my order status page but It still isn't there so should I call again tommorow or just wait? How long do things take to get from pirate cycles? Thanks