Motorized bike & Huaseng 49cc 4 stroke Bremerton WA

GoldenMotor.com

Jimbobwey

Sep 18, 2010
Bremerton, Washington
Hello everyone! I bought the bike and engine the Summer of 2009 and it ran awesome. Rode it for a combined total of about 2 hours and then I went off to bootcamp for the Coast Guard. It sat for 2 years in my parents garage before I ran it again for about 15 minutes worth of riding and stuck in in the moving trailer. It showed signs of a clogged carb after I moved which makes sense because the tank in the frame of the bike had tons of crap in it. Put the carb back on and it showed signs of an air leak...I went to take off the carb today and the bolt snapped off inside the engine. This is an easy fix if you have the tools and time which I have neither of. So lets sum it all up.

*This bike is an unfinished project*
The brakes still need to be tuned up
The electrical works, but needs to be hooked up
There is the broken bolt/air leak issue
The tank inside the bike frame is rusted or has flakes of paint in it.

The engine and belt drive is virtually brand new, like I said...has about 2 hours on it. The external gas tank isn't fitted permanently but is clean on the inside. Still has tread on the tires and brake pads.

I can upload more pictures if requested and this is going to be sold as pickup only in the Bremerton/Seattle Washington area. I don't have a truck so I can't come to you.

I'm only going to ask that if you make an offer on it, it isn't a low ball and it be through private messaging. I know how much I can part the bike for and there really isn't that much work to be done if you have the right tools. Thanks for looking everyone!

Jimbobwey

Sep 18, 2010
Bremerton, Washington
Hey guys! I'd like to sell together but if I need to part it out I can. As for a price, I'm just looking for a fair offer. I'd like to offer it to anyone from these forums for a reasonable price. If you would like to pm me ill respond as soon as I can since I'm underway right now and service is a bit spotty at times. Thanks!

Jimbobwey

Sep 18, 2010
Bremerton, Washington
So, haven't heard from anyone so I'll throw out a price. $250 takes the bike and engine and a small box of all the stuff thats left over from the kit. Remember, the engine has like 2 hours on it and the bike is brand new. I think I paid like $650 for everything and its a damn fire sale in the Jimbobwey household!

Hoze513

Nov 24, 2011
Joliet, illinois
So, haven't heard from anyone so I'll throw out a price. $250 takes the bike and engine and a small box of all the stuff thats left over from the kit. Remember, the engine has like 2 hours on it and the bike is brand new. I think I paid like $650 for everything and its a damn fire sale in the Jimbobwey household!
Wow thats a great price for a new bike, thats barley been use. Good luck.

fastfingas

Dec 25, 2011
New Orleans
Hey jimbo so you parted it out after all??I have enough bikes too many at that..so I didn't make a bid but I can't believe nobody came up with the 250.00 for the whole thing!!!!

Jimbobwey

Sep 18, 2010
Bremerton, Washington
I was surprised too! I just wanted to get it to someone who had the correct tools to get this thing back up and running. I'm just so busy with the CG and being on duty that its hard to get time to fix it up. Once things settle down here I'm gonna try and build another! (Hopefully with more success) :)