AGK Customer service

GoldenMotor.com

Mac

Dec 3, 2009
Maine
I tend to read more negative things about vendors than positive, so this, in my opinion, should be helpful.

I ordered about $115 worth of parts from AGK, got up here to Maine in 2 days, great! Some was to change stuff on my HF99 build, some parts for the future. One of the parts I ordered was a overbore Carb. for the HF99, I believe it was the .534 size, anyway, installed and had an air adjustment added, nice, started her up, tweaked the air mix a bit, hit the throttle to hear response, bike went to full throttle, did a half of circle around my garage, I wasn't on it but I was able to kill switch it pretty quick...WOW, inspected found butterfly and screw in intake runner right next to I valve.

So now for the good part, I contacted AGK Via E-mail, told them what happened, sent some Pix, The said send me the old carb, we'll send you a new one, fair enough right? They sent me a new carb immediately, without even seeing in person the old one, got here next day, Some OUTSTANDING CUSTOMER SERVICE!

Hey when we modify things from stock things happen, point is they took care of the problem ASAP. Good on you AGK!! I will certainly be one of your customers for a long time!

Just some GOOD news for the morning!!

R/Mac

azbill

May 18, 2008
Fountain Hills, Arizona
cool !!!
it is refreshing to hear a good review like that (^)

reminds me of the saying :
a happy customer will tell one person,
an unhappy one will tell ten ;)