Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Have nothing to trade?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

thegnu

Sep 15, 2011
freedom pa
I'm from Pa also, just north of you in the Poconos, and yea it sucks bad we cant make these things legit in this state unless you wanna lie and use a moped title.

But i have a little advantage over you , we have less of a police presence here than where you are at , I have never run into one yet after doing about 600 miles on my bike, But i also only cruise country roads and no towns.

Mostly I dont go into towns cause i know the kinda of hassle I would get into if the police pulled me over, and this past year I have really lost interest in MB because there is not a way to make them properly legal in Pa. And Im not about to spend countless hours at the DMV to even attempt it in this state.

So yea my next one will be a motorcycle or a scooter than is legit in Penn state.

good luck with your sale and also in getting that price for it .
I am mildly interested in that bike , an had ZERO trouble getting mine LEGAL an I am in PA also got my plates vin an insurance .

Attachments

chainmaker

Jan 19, 2010
Ma USA
Nice looking bike with all the upgrades, too bad you havnt sold it yet. Did you think of parting it out and shipping, I would take the forks off your hands