Exhaust Help!

GoldenMotor.com

Rnalecz

Jul 19, 2008
I hear a sound inside my exhaust and something is moving around in there. So i tryed to open the exhaust, i took the screw and the little nut off that were holding the cap on the bottom of the exhaust. But the cap or whatever its called wont come off, so pretty much i cant even open it to get to the baffle, how do i get it off?

NunyaBidness

Jun 29, 2008
memphis tn
yeah, I am currently trying what Norm has suggested. I've had the only screw holding the end cap in place out for 2 days now. Been riding my motor bike as normal and the end cap still has not fallen off.

Rnalecz

Jul 19, 2008
Its a black exhaust from a 80cc engine. I have tried driving it around with the screw out but still it didnt come out and i was afraid i would run it over and fall if it came off

shiloh0

Jun 28, 2008
carb cleaner, penetrating oil, big pair of channel locks, small hammer maybe , if its like mine, the lip thats stuck holding it is very small-1/8th in.

michael

Aug 29, 2008
Hi names michael . Just a thought needle nose plyers helped to remove my disloged mufler baffle . took some time and effort,however it worked!! no more rattle inside my can , is a little more louder.prblem solved!