Hello from SC..

GoldenMotor.com

seanlister_1963

Jul 29, 2008
I'd just like to say hello to you all....My name is Sean and I live in South Carolina and I am the new owner of a Huffy beach cruizer with a 80cc motor kit...so far it as been a blast to ride...

Jstude

Jul 3, 2008
South Carolina
Sean, glad to have another South Carolina biker. I live north of Greer, where are you? I just completed building an orange and black moon dog cruiser. Someone just pointed out to me that the bike has harley colors. I know that I can find plenty of harley decals. Now if I can only find a decal that says "Not A" to place in front of a "Harley" decal!

seanlister_1963

Jul 29, 2008
Jstude...I'm in the little town of Barnwell...I had a buddy make me some sticker for my bike I will post them when I figure out how to...I did join snapfish today so I'm heading toward the pictures...I put "Hardley-Davidson" on both sides of the tank then on the top of it a "49cc" sticker,even though it's the 80...but you know small towns and cops...If I'm right I read 50cc and up have to be registered..Is this correct?

Jstude

Jul 3, 2008
South Carolina
Sean, I have been to Barnwell many times. 'course not on a MB! Since my motor has no specs or tags anywhere, I don't plan on putting anything about what size it is. No need to call attention to anything that isn't there already. I just got back from an 18 mile shakedown trip. (and with these hilly country roads, I mean "SHAKEDOWN"!)
So far, everything is OK. I even managed to get back before the thunderstorms rolled in. Good luck down in Barnwell, it is about 94F here today, so it is probably even hotter in Barnwell.