Blue hf 6.5 hp engines still available

GoldenMotor.com

professor

Oct 14, 2009
Buffalo ny area
They aren't listed in the online site but I called my store and some are coming in this week. $74.97 and I guess the 20% off coupon is applicable. Part number 66015.
One of these babys is going in the bike I started to build.

culvercityclassic

Sep 27, 2009
Culver City, Ca
That's nice to hear, it is by far the best deal in this hobby. You will be pleased with the guality. Keep us posted on your build and send me a couple to California... Please...

I would buy 5 more if I could find them.

sportscarpat

Bonneville Bomber the Salt Flat record breaker
Jun 25, 2009
california
Went in to a harbor freight today in California. There were four of the predator engines on the shelf. They were called 7hp horizontal shaft engines. Clone engines. Box said 6.5 hp replacement and they were all black in color.

sportscarpat

Bonneville Bomber the Salt Flat record breaker
Jun 25, 2009
california
The engines were $179. I just got a coupon in the mail that drops the price to $119 and the coupon says limit three at that price. These were the California versions. Anyone know what that means? Probably some sort of smog control.

Tad Bit Tipsy

Jan 2, 2010
Pensacola,FL
CARB approved, HF sold two different kinds. Its all in the muffler, and rev limiter as far as I know. Toss that governor and put on a shiny exhaust!

ElPants21

May 29, 2011
United States
CARB approved, HF sold two different kinds. Its all in the muffler, and rev limiter as far as I know. Toss that governor and put on a shiny exhaust!
Please god dont remove the governor unless you swap out the flywheel with a way better one. they're cheap and have been known to grenade at high rpms