Newbie Needs Some Help

GoldenMotor.com

ezheimers

Jan 2, 2011
Left Coast
Just gathering information and parts n pieces to get something build for Race Day April 16th.
I want to purchase a complete 26" one speed rear wheel with sprocket attached to the hub. Does anyone sell a ready to go unit? (minus rubber?)
:-||

D4NK

Jan 24, 2011
Torrance, CA
I would also look on the sponsors of this site and see what they offer. I know there is an HD (heavy duty) rear hub kits or whole HD wheels which are ideal for a motorized bike. I would check you local bike shop and see what they could offer as a package deal. That's what I did and when I some alignment issues they were quick to fix it for me. Good luck!

ezheimers

Jan 2, 2011
Left Coast
Spent most of today at Bike Shops asking questions about wheels, hubs and what I should do...... Most shops do NOT like we power bikers much? Dunno what you guys n gals have done to piss anyone off?
Anyway - I'm looking for a rear wheel/hub set-up........
Purchased an old bike to get started............................................ -EZ

D4NK

Jan 24, 2011
Torrance, CA
I got some hostility and poking fun too but I just kept going back to bug them to help me and it wen away. Its really stupid though because I'm sure most bike shops could use all the business they could these days. Don't let them discourage you, they are probably frustrated cause you'll be flying past them as they are pedaling.