Hello from Poland.

GoldenMotor.com

Coval_PL

Jul 28, 2009
Gdynia/Poland
Hello everybody. I m'm from Gdynia/Poland. Im "fresh" user of Skyhawk 80cc engine mounted in mountain bike. I'm sorry for my english. I'll do all my best to be understanded ;)

greeting form Poland
Tomekbrnot

Attachments

Last edited:

Coval_PL

Jul 28, 2009
Gdynia/Poland
welcome thats a nice looking bike i really like it
Thanks :) I make a lot of fun and sesnsation on the streets for now. People look at me becouse that engines are not so popular as in USA. There is a few words about my bike.

I have 19,5" Cr-Mo frame with RST front suspension, shimano Acera gears, Suntour Nex seatpost, Royalgel seat with elastomer suspension. It's really good combination to reduce engine vibrations.
I have also Topeak MTX BeamRack EX with MTX TrunkBag DX. There is a little drawer in this rack, where I plan to place a little acid aku connected to magneto to power up the lights. I have also rear brake and directions rear lamp also, waiting for instalation. I need to reduce hand bars vibrations also, and i'm working on it.
That's all for now. To be continued....

broHSI

Jul 27, 2009
USA, CA
Hello everybody. I m'm from Gdynia/Poland. Im "fresh" user of Skyhawk 80cc engine mounted in mountain bike.

greeting form Poland
Welcome, smooth looking bike. Suspension is the way to go and I like how you made your exhaust.

How and where do you buy a Skyhawk 80cc kit in Poland?

Last edited:

freewheeling frank

Mar 10, 2009
ridgway colorado
welcome to the forum, i havent seen a pole on here yet. its amazing how many different countries are represented here though, i really like the long pipe. take care and talk to ya later, frank

wheelbender6

Sep 4, 2008
TX
Welcome to the forum. I like the exhaust pipe. Seems like we did have a member from Poland because I remember asking him something about Robert Kubica (F1 driver).

Coval_PL

Jul 28, 2009
Gdynia/Poland
Welcome to the forum. I like the exhaust pipe. Seems like we did have a member from Poland because I remember asking him something about Robert Kubica (F1 driver).
That's interesting. I wish to know this member. I'm thinking about polish motorbikes web site.
Maybe he would like to help me.

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
Howdy Tomek, welcome. Great looking bike. Powitanie, wielki *bike*.
Huh? What'd he say??? Dan, didn't know you spoke Polish too. A man of many talents.

Welcome and glad you've joined us. I like that luggage rack. Hope to see more from you.
Tom

Coval_PL

Jul 28, 2009
Gdynia/Poland
Huh? What'd he say??? Dan, didn't know you spoke Polish too. A man of many talents.

I think it's talent to use translator ;) but it's also really nice that he try to speak Polish. Thanks :)

Welcome and glad you've joined us. I like that luggage rack. Hope to see more from you.
Tom
That rack is made by Topeak :). They have many very interestig products. Topeak® Cycling Accessories — Prepare to Ride
I like this produck Topeak® Cycling Accessories — Products - Bar’n Mirror . I wish to buy it.

Coval_PL

Jul 28, 2009
Gdynia/Poland
Last pictures of my bike. I add an aku (6V/1,3Ah mounted in little drawer under rack), charged from magneto, 2 front lamps, rear direction and brake lamps, electronic horn. So electric equipment is almost done. :) I think about little wind shield also :D.

Attachments

Last edited:

Salty Gator

Aug 3, 2009
Florida
Hey and welcome !.....looks like you might be ahead of the curve here since that's such a nice build you already have !.....that bike looks cool man !....looking forward to seeing and reading more posts from you !

Laters !
Salty

Humsuckler

Jul 28, 2009
Ontario
hey buddy! glad to see a mountain bike so well represented! that sucker you have built up has all the gear on it for a trip into the back roads!