Where does this piece go?, it came from the gearbox or the clutch when I opened it up

GoldenMotor.com

rustycase

Gutter Rider
May 26, 2011
Left coast
Re: Where does this piece go?, it came from the gearbox or the clutch when I opened i

lol

"some worse than others but none of them are in perfect alignment."

such is life with a chinagirl ! lol

:)
rc

gavz82

Mar 7, 2012
Virginia Beach,VA
Re: Where does this piece go?, it came from the gearbox or the clutch when I opened i

thanks for the advice on the bevel gear situation,,i think ill just leave it & focus on gettin the motor mount & port studs replaced with quality metal..
this site RoxXx..!!! U guys are very helpful.
anyone in Virginia Beach,VA with a small garage wanna do some metal work with me? i kinda need a vise?? lol

wayne z

Dec 5, 2010
louisiana

Wow, y'all just trashed the OP's thread. He don't have a Chinagirl and he don't live under a bridge, and yes, it's sloppy but they do use star washers as spacers in those chainboxes assembled in China. Mine had 2.

Oldskool,what is your post helping with? I'll bet you're sorta young, at least emotionaly.

I hope y'all didn't run off the o.p.

Last edited:

mapbike

Mar 14, 2010
Central Area of Texas

WHAT.....?

I always look at when something was originally posted, if it was 1 1/2 years ago like this one originated, I'm not concerned about staying on topic if a current member happens to post in that thread looking for some help on something. nobody trashed anything here, how about we check the dates before we get all wound up and start slinging mud and evafang.......! (^)

This was a musty thread that was brought back to life by a newer member currently needing help, the only trashing I see going on here is someone NOT trying to help but instead finger pointing and nit picking those who are.

said my piece on this matter no offense intended, I'm done with it now....LOL!

Peace, Map dance1

wayne z

Dec 5, 2010
louisiana

Oops, my bad, I didn't pay any attention to the post dates. Sorry guys.:~)

mapbike

Mar 14, 2010
Central Area of Texas

Oops, my bad, I didn't pay any attention to the post dates. Sorry guys.:~)
No problem.........been a long day, these things just happen sometimes, I think it has something to do with all of us being........uh.......Human....! LOL!

No harm no foul...! (^)

Peace Bro.

Map