New Threader, Member & Novice builder!

GoldenMotor.com
Jan 30, 2012
DC
Hey everyone I hope you are all doing well. My name is Leo and I am the new kid on the block. I am in the Military (USAF) and I am in school for Microbiology. I bought my Schwinn Pointe Beach on craiglist & my "grubee starfire" (possibly fake) on eBay with money from my car accident. I am also a prepper and I use Youtube a lot to post vids. I'm not familiar with forums and how to customize or even add pictures. I've had issues with my motorbike but with a little tinkering and modding i was able to ride it twice. I am also sad that Bama is no longer with us. RIP I hope that I can contribute a lot. Thanks

SrA. Leo

:-|| <------currently because of my busted chain

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
Welcome to the forum. If you're having issues with your bike spend some time reading here and the information should help. Try using the Google Custom Search feature at the top of the page. Type in a key word, such as, 'chain' and you'll have plenty to read on the subject. If you need specific advice, just ask.
Good luck, ride safe.
Tom

Jumpa

Aug 12, 2011
Cape Cod
Welcome Leo I use Photobucket to post my photos on here easy to upload to photobucket then I simply post the link they give you that says "IMG Code" in any post or quick reply and whamo ..you get this

Jumpa

Aug 12, 2011
Cape Cod
http://photobucket.com/

They give you 4 links per photo and the IMG code is usually the bottom one for Craigs list 4 photo's is never enough so I use the HTML code they supply at photo bucket simple and best of all free as the wind in your hair on a hot summer day .
P.S. Thank you for your service to our Nation!!