Hello

GoldenMotor.com

Hot Dog Piggy Tails

Sep 11, 2008
Kelso Wa
Finally I think I found The info

Well I just did a big writ up on my side of things and what went on with the 55ccer kits from Livefast.. and how I ordered one my order had some mix up not even thier fault... now Im getting an upgraded LiveFastMotors 60CC'er kit.

Any one want to know about the Red Tagged Engines Its Yd Manu And Distributer. They were held for wait of payement when the 9 hole problem became evident.
These were kits they use there in CHINA and Exported to Dealers over here. Well they were all boxed up and I beleive one of the main Engineers for this manufacturer moved and started his own Manufacturer also the original HT Engine cast Engineer was the owner of one or both of the first 2 Exporters and actually used the Russian Engine as his ProtoType. as I was told. These Red Taggers are going to be worth it if you get one just like the rest of them but to me this is a Nostalgia because I beleive the RED TAGGED Engines were Manufactured before the Inventionist Engineer/ Owner was killed in a car wreck on his way to one of his factories. Please pm me if Im mistaken

I built a BoyGoFast 69.7 CC'er and went through every terrain and weather(3 Magnetos later) It has been there for my Son and I.I have put pretnear 4000+ miles on it in 11 months I've had it.

I built a CranBruiser for A friend.

I have just ordered that kit from livefastmotors and am awaiting its arrival. I appreciated Jims Generossity it was'nt expected to receive a 100 dollar upgrade kit.

Well I,m Hot Dog Piggy Tails and Thank you. 23 yrs motorcycle riding repair and maintenance. Oh I have port timed my intake and Exhaust Its a Monster(The Bgf)

Oh I actually have been helped before the Intro but it was a PM. Thanks

Last edited:

Hot Dog Piggy Tails

Sep 11, 2008
Kelso Wa
Welcome to the forum :)
:ride2:
Thank you for the Welcome Fair Racing. Hey your name is almost a DNF on the hole shot in racing. Cool Name.

Ive since built a 60's Murray Monterey with the LiveFast 60cc'er. Loads of power..even the good ole boy that bought it said so and hes 250+.

He did a trade in I ended up fixing it and he got it back from me(starfire 66ccer w/centrifugal).

I just ordered 2 more kits from Livefast. Also I purchased an Ocala Huffy Ill being doing what appears to be the first write-up on this bike.