Anyone lose a motorized bicycle in Bozeman?

GoldenMotor.com

Criminal Lawyer

Jul 29, 2010
Bozeman
If so, I might know where it is. Private message me with a description and if it fits I will tell you where I last saw it. I was notified by a person that lives near where it has been locked for some time.

Criminal Lawyer

Jul 29, 2010
Bozeman
Ok, those responses were funny. However, I think that if you forgot where you put your bike, perhpas you smoked too much crack, you would like it if a good fellow motorized bicycle rider posted it on a site that people who care about our projects might be able to have their memory refreshed.
But at the end of the day you are funny.

bairdco

a guy who makes cool bikes
Aug 18, 2009
living the dream in southern california
i posted my response because it just sounds kinda fishy coming from someone calling themselves "criminal lawyer."

it's like the cops posting ads in the lost and found saying "...large quantity of marijuana found..." and then busting people dumb enough to show up.

also, i could probably describe the bike. it's a cheap chinese beach cruiser with an oil covered motor with a bent back wheel...

Drewd

Jul 25, 2008
Colorado
maybe criminal lawer is an ambulance chaser....witnessed a crime and wants the perp to be represented by him....

bairdco

a guy who makes cool bikes
Aug 18, 2009
living the dream in southern california
i was just imagining some old lady peeking out her window and seeing this menacing looking motorized bicycle locked up to the "no parking" sign across the street. she paces back and forth, wringing her hands, then finally, she grabs the phone book from her kitchen drawer, and finds a lawyer who specializes in threats from inanimate objects...

she hesitates, then calls, and a gruff voice answers, "Hello, Bozeman and Bozeman criminal law... what's that? a bicycle with a motor is threatening you? we'll have one of our representatives there within the hour..."

after the initial case analysis is done, the lawyer, being a smart guy, decides that the best way to investigate is to do what everyone does. search the internet, of course.

and because of his "never back down" attitude, some poor motorized bicycle is gonna have to pay 2.2 million dollars for just being in the wrong place at the wrong time...