New Street Sweeper Fenders

GoldenMotor.com

Venice Motor Bikes

Custom Builder / Dealer/Los Angeles
Mar 20, 2008
Los Angeles, CA.
There's a large air space between the top of the tires & both fenders & no space at the rear... Can you fix it to have the same gap all the way around?

Last edited:

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
I like 'em. They look real good on that bike. Are they steel? Keep a close watch on the mounts, especially the front one. Front fenders can cause some trouble if they come loose and wrap around your wheel.
Tom

Venice Motor Bikes

Custom Builder / Dealer/Los Angeles
Mar 20, 2008
Los Angeles, CA.
Do you guys see how Reds fenders have a nice even gap between the tire & fender??
That's what I'm talking about!!! (^)
It's the little things like that, that make a few bike builders stand above the rest!

(But I would like the fender to go all the way to the kickstand) ;)

Last edited:

RedB66

Dec 28, 2007
Sunshine State
No....no motor yet. Its in the garage though. I've been working (ordering) this bike piece by piece. The motor mount clamps should be here today. They'll have a cleaner look than my usual muffler clamps.
Buggy Billet Alum. Accessories - Page 1
The frame is not a Nirve and not quite the same as a Greenline. This is where I purchased it.
26? Fantasy Cruiser Frame
The fenders are a bit too wide to pass through the caliper brake but.... in that position they "Sweep" around matching the front..
I'll start a new thread when the build is complete.

Last edited:

biknut

Sep 28, 2010
Dallas
I like the way they look on your bike. I was thinking fenders like those would look good on mine. The problem is, when edward biknut hands is yanking the throttle, the fender stays only last about one week.