drive sprocket case

GoldenMotor.com

Buckphux

Feb 11, 2010
Florida
Does anyone know where to get the hardware for this? Somehow im missing one and mr. clutch doesnt work too well without it,lol.

BarelyAWake

Jul 21, 2009
Maine
o_O

What engine? There are a few ta choose from ;)

The "66/80cc black stallion" ya mentioned in another thread, and doya mean just the sprocket cover (with clutch actuator)? If so - then I'd just call yer vendor and ask - but I bet thatsdax has 'em :)

I thought Jim (Manic Mechanic) usta sell a sweet custom billet one? Perhaps not enough demand *shrug* might wanna give him a call anyway...

Last edited:

Buckphux

Feb 11, 2010
Florida
Sorry didnt say what engine..lol was early before i went to work still half asleep..lol they actually messed up and sent me two grubee skyhawk GT5 66/80 cc engines sooo.. i didnt cry about the mix up all i need is one cover bolt I must have not tightened it back and it fell out :( gonna try home depot but i doubt they will have one :(

Sep 20, 2008
Clearwater, FL
web.tampabay.rr.com
Buckphux,

(2) M6 X 1mm X 30mm...and

(1) M6 X 1mm X 45mm, (upper right hand corner)

Hold the clutch actuator on.

You only need to use the 45mm length in the upper right hand corner if you have attached the chain guard...otherwise all 3 can be 30mm long.

Jim

aspireonescs

Jan 4, 2010
Saint Marys county, Maryland
Buckphux,

(2) M6 X 1mm X 30mm...and

(1) M6 X 1mm X 45mm, (upper right hand corner)

Hold the clutch actuator on.

You only need to use the 45mm length in the upper right hand corner if you have attached the chain guard...otherwise all 3 can be 30mm long.

Jim
thanks for the size info jim, ive been missing the screw where the chain guard goes for a longgggg time now, now i know what size they are i can grab one outta my box of bolts :) (was to lazy to take em out and macth em to the hole lol

Buckphux

Feb 11, 2010
Florida
Oh **** yeah thanks a million the size will help alot.I just took the other smaller one to home depot and used to little sizer thingy and guessed at the length,it worked but its not a flat head its just a normal bolt but it should work I think.

And 2door I already did that but now I'm building my girlfriend's bike and her clutch needs it now :)