Greetings from nampa id

GoldenMotor.com

DIANY

Mar 8, 2012
nampa
warming up? winter never came lol i been riding all winter waiting to ride in the snow, burn cookies n all that...n it never came =( oh well at least my 10 mile rides werent too cold

DIANY

Mar 8, 2012
nampa
thank you for the welcome DAVE31 and how do i become a super moderator...or a gutter rider ? lol

Sidewinder Jerry

Dec 19, 2011
Rockwood, TN
We're getting banned in many places now because people have total disregard for the law. You could cause problems for others as well as yourself. There are tracks you can race on and not cause lots of other riders to lose the privileges of using the public roadways. I ask that you please consider this.

DIANY

Mar 8, 2012
nampa
can u even call it a race when it only goes 20? and dont worry jerry i understand your concern.

Sidewinder Jerry

Dec 19, 2011
Rockwood, TN
In my state its 30 mph on level ground and up to the speed limit downhill. Tennessee has lots of steep hills and long grades. With 33 cc I'm getting 30 mph on level ground. I've been over 45 mph going downhill. And can do at least 8 mph up any hill from a dead stop. Try to find a place to setup a track on even if its a dirt track. This way you can build bikes to go at very high speeds. Be sure to wear protective racing gear. It would be really nice to see motor bicycling racing grow as a sport. It's my hope this area will fill your need for speed.