Wahoo!

GoldenMotor.com

good vibrations

Mar 30, 2010
denva, calarada
Hey everyone! This is my first build.Gary Fisher Wahoo with a Dax80, polished ports, vac hose air intake routed under the seat. 500 miles and runs great! Goes 30 easy up here in no air and thats just fine. Just showin' it off=) Happy motoring!.xx.

Attachments

Last edited:

good vibrations

Mar 30, 2010
denva, calarada
Thanks, down tube mount was sumthin' else let me tell ya'. solid tho' and I kinda dig the sound of my intake inhalin' all that air=) It's actually louder than the muffler. Anyone else in the Denver area want to ride, let me know. Let's make a MB gang and terrorize grandmas and dogs everywhere!LOL

drhofferber

Jun 22, 2008
Thanks, down tube mount was sumthin' else let me tell ya'. solid tho' and I kinda dig the sound of my intake inhalin' all that air=) It's actually louder than the muffler. Anyone else in the Denver area want to ride, let me know. Let's make a MB gang and terrorize grandmas and dogs everywhere!LOL
wahoo...got one too...great bikes...heres a few picks...

Attachments

good vibrations

Mar 30, 2010
denva, calarada
Wow! Yerz is perty! Been doin sum trail ridin' with mine so I'm keepin' it "dirt"style as much as possible. My pics make it look cleaner than it is. That seat is bichin tho=)

drhofferber

Jun 22, 2008
thanks...bought it from a little old man, about 80, who couldn't ride his bike anymore...moving to littleton, colorado next month...will give you a call and we'll do some riding if you want...thanks for sharing..Dennis

diceman2004

Aug 26, 2009
Kitchener , Ontario
i,m just wonderin , with that intake snaked up under the seat , what happens if you eat chilli or cabbage rolls ?

do you get an extra burst of speed if ya toot one off ?

could be a secret weapon at the next deathrace .

obd1kenobi

Dec 28, 2009
chicago
hey, drhoffer, Where did you find that exhaust? I have been looking all over for it! Spooky tooth used to have it, and they even show a pic of it on their site, but they don't have it listed. Anyone know????

drhofferber

Jun 22, 2008
thats where i purchased my exhausts(spooky)...i have seen them on other sights...but????ill try and remember...and get back to you...great sound and a horsepower boost...get back with you...Dennis

drhofferber

Jun 22, 2008
kenobi...Blow byU motorcycling has that expansion pipe...check swap and shop the last part of this forum...under terry blow...good luck...

Last edited: