DirtJump suspended

GoldenMotor.com

CLYDRO

Mar 14, 2010
Whiteville, TN
4" suspended, this one's pedelless, next model will have cranks, gears. Still lotta fun, can take a Honda cx35, pit 2 stroke 50cc, Franco Morini 50, maybe a Kaw, KTM 65 or RC motors. So much fun to jump!

Attachments

Last edited:

CLYDRO

Mar 14, 2010
Whiteville, TN
I probly got it 10' high, it'll take more than that no problem. The shocks are made to handle anything you see on Freeride/ Dirtjump bikes. Frame is 100% 4130 chromolly.

Tcams

Oct 18, 2009
Tucson, ZonieLand
Dam get some pics of that and post em here. That would be sick man. Its nothing Ive ever seen before!!

Last edited by a moderator:

john_the_great

Oct 24, 2009
California
This one is your coolest one 'cuz it uses one of them tiny OHC four-strokers with the shrouds off!! Makes the engine look like a mini honda xr 200 motor!! Awesome!!

CLYDRO

Mar 14, 2010
Whiteville, TN
Its a funchallenge gett'n npower ouut that little 35cc four stroke. Big carb, juice box, high flow filter, MAD porting job, the intake was SO small, but had plenty of material to remove. Lots of motors have a thin intake/exhaust. From my comparison with other motors its mak'n 5-6 hp out of a 1.5hp motor! Awessome, wanna add nitro haha I read on RC posts about electronic ignition and machining the cam. SUPER reliable tho. For now Im think'n bout crammin a Franco/KTM/Kaw 65cc in there. I want MAD power!