first ride on the hatfield mccoy trail system

GoldenMotor.com

leo

Jul 20, 2015
southern wv
got my trail sticker today and took her out for her first ride on the hatfield mccoy trail system.
this pic is from the top of buffalo mountain, in mingo county west virginia.

Attachments

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
Ditto. Very nice build and obviously a reliable one too.

Great scenery, Leo, and congratulations on your success.

Thank you for sharing both your bike and the adventure with us. Got any video?

Tom

ckangaroo70

May 13, 2011
Central Illinois
Youtube is a good option. The vast majority of motorbicycling videos you will find posted on this site are links to youtube.

There are several different ways and locations in which people will mount there cameras. My personal favorites are the top or side of a helmet if using a GoPro type camera or in my case I use 170 degree wide angle HD video sunglasses the most.

Camera mounts hard mounted to handlebars or hard mounted on any location of a motorized bike usually suffers from poor video quality due to vibrations caused from the engine. So mounts that would normally work good on a regular bike don't always work quite so well on a motorized bike.

Uploading raw and unedited video to youtube is a breeze if you have not done it before. Editing video and adding affects with a free program like windows movie maker can take a bit of practice, but it to is fairly easy to use once you play around with it for a bit.

Would really enjoy some video....so I hope you give it a try. Good luck!

leo

Jul 20, 2015
southern wv
if all else fails, i will duct tape my old phone to my helmet. lol

it did pretty fair on the trails, but some of those mountains are just insanely steep and the 44t's gear ratio is way too high. so i ordered a 57t and a decent exhaust. from there i plan to experiment, see what works and what doesn't.