It'a About finished

GoldenMotor.com

F_Rod81

Dealer
Jan 1, 2011
Denver, CO
Looking good so far, I like the Worksman cycle a lot. I want to build one, but it is a bit small for my size. Keep the pictures coming (^)

fx-2

Oct 7, 2011
Tucson Arizona
Thanks guys . It's has been a lot of work but I'm sure it will be worth it . Down to just light and tool/oil tank . Ordered the battery I'm using a lipo 5800 ma . Building led head light , bullet style . Will have tail and stop light with a horn . There a bunch of pictures in albums on my page have a look . Later Dan

fx-2

Oct 7, 2011
Tucson Arizona
Quick up date . Finished the tool box/oil tank looks petty good . Remounting CDI box . Still having clutch problems , had to adjust it 3 times in less than a hundred miles .The motor run well so far , still breaking it in . Had fuel line trouble , fix that . Getting closer . Will post picture later . Dan

nostyle

Nov 27, 2009
Cambodia Town
Your bike looks sick! I really dig it. There is a race this coming Sat. You and your friends should totally come out to race or cruise the track. Going to be fun.

fx-2

Oct 7, 2011
Tucson Arizona
It's FINISHED . Have installed the lights to made it legal to ride at night . I used a LED driving light fitted into a bike bullet housing for a head light . The mount is a story in it self . Two element bulb in tail light so I can hook up stop light later . I changed the rear sprocket from a 44 tooth to a 40 . The last was a piston change to change the power band up just a little . The bike has had over 2 gallons of gas through it now , and it using 100-1 Opti-2 . The max speed is about 35 mph . It has been a fun project but now it's time to run the snot out of it . lol Will post some pictures soon . Dan