hello

GoldenMotor.com

ginge

Jul 18, 2010
london england
hello ppl can u help us my brother is trying to find out if he can put a engine on his stingray chopper bicycle and we dont know where to start or what sort of engine to put on it also if u can please send a demo of how to do it many thx.trk

wheelbender6

Sep 4, 2008
TX
Welcome to the forum. Two stroke frame motor will fit with welding or if you buy a chopper motor mount from one of the motor bike kit vendors on ebay (like boygofast). One or our sponsers probably sells them as well. I think you need an electric motor to be street legal in the UK.
Check out our photo gallery to see some motorized stingray choppers. It it much easier to use a steel hard tail mountain bike or beach cruiser for a first motorized build. Chopper frames and fat rear tires create additional problems to be solved. You will see how our members handled those problems in the photo gallery.

ginge

Jul 18, 2010
london england
thx mate but we tryed ebay there nothing there if u can, can u give the item we suppose to type in like i said its our first time and we been typing in bike kits, bike kits for stingray chopper etc thx

wheelbender6

Sep 4, 2008
TX
Try this blokes.
Paste one of the following item numbers into the ebay search window and it will pull up a chopper bike engine mount.

The name of a few "ebay stores" are also listed that carry the item. You can go to an ebay store of your choice from the ebay home page.

luckyearlybird

Boygofast