danny60

GoldenMotor.com

danny60

Jul 21, 2015
florida
Hello. New to this site but already have found very useful info, thanks. Senior retired veteran from St. Cloud Florida. Very nice site, keep it up. .flg.

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
Welcome Danny. We're glad you found and joined us here. Lots of good inforamtion to get you on the road with a safe and reliable motorized bicycle.

Tell us a little about you and your bike project.

Tom

xseler

Apr 14, 2013
OKC, OK
Howdy and welcome to the clubhouse!!

......and another coincidence Trey and Tom ---- I had Jimmy John's this evening. It was "Freaky Fast"!

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
What am I missing here?
You're missing Jimmy Johns. I like the Vito, with extra peppers.

Sorry Danny. We don't usually hijack a new member's 1st post but we're pretty informal around here. You'll have to get used to it. :)

And I too am a "senior retired vet". In fact there are several of those here so you're in good company.

Tom

Kioshk

Oct 21, 2012
Connecticut
First I've heard of JJ's, and the nearest one is quite a few clicks down-river!

Incidentally, I USED to live 1/2-mile from that location.

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
First I've heard of JJ's, and the nearest one is quite a few clicks down-river!

Incidentally, I USED to live 1/2-mile from that location.
Well at least if you call in your order it'll be ready when you get there.

Tom

Poor Danny. He hasn't responded. I hope we didn't scare him away with our 'humor'

Trey

$50 Cruiser
Jan 17, 2013
Where cattle outnumber people 3 to 1.
Kilo...Meters... I must have been sick the day my Public School gave instruction. Gotta love it ;)

danny60- The next time you check in, if you have a question, at least you know that you will be responded to promptly.

It's the Italian Nightclub for me.

langolier

Jul 6, 2015
Wisconsin
Welcome danny60 I'm a newbie here myself. Your first build will certainly be a learning process and this is the perfect place to be to learn. Don't be afraid to ask here before you buy, It will save money and some frustration. And my hats off to you and all the Vets here, Without your service to the US of A this all would not be possible. I graduated in '75 and wanted to join the service to be a flyboy but all the downsizing after Nam they didn't want me.